The New Zealand Deer Hunter’s,
Handbook and Resource Guide.
220mm x 145mm
168pp colour & b/w photos
2006 reprint 2009
Warning: Last items in stock!
The New Zealand Deer Hunter’s
Handbook and Resource Guide
Almost everything you need to know about deer hunting in New Zealand.
This book covers:
* Hunting from field to table.
* How to hunt safely, effectively and successfully.
* How to take venison from the field to the table to enjoy the fruits of the hunt.
* Information every hunter needs to know, gleaned from the experience of someone who has hunted successfully for over forty years.
* Invaluable resource information from ballistics to cooking, plus links to over one hundred web sites.
“Ultimate guide for deer hunting. –- This is a marvellous book for young hunters, as it quite simply guides them out into the field and then back to the table with their meat. This is the book I would have liked as a reference when I started hunting.”
Stephen Jaquiery: Otago Daily Times, Illustrations Editor
“Absolutely wonderful - the very best that I have seen, and I think I have probably read nearly all of them available in NZ’:
Inspector Joe Green: Manager Licensing and Vetting, NZ Police
“Alex Gale has done a splendid job to include so much information into such a compact and valuable reference book, which I recommend without hesitation.”